Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: paisley
- A town, the administrative centre of Renfrewshire council area, Scotland (OS grid ref NS4863).
- A locality in the Murray Mallee region, South Australia.
- An unincorporated community and village in Bruce County, Ontario, Canada.
- A census-designated place in Lake County, Florida, United States.
- A small city in Lake County, Oregon, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Greene County, Pennsylvania, United States.
- A habitational surname, from Scottish Gaelic.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Paisley is the 10721st most common surname in the United States, belonging to 2980 individuals. Paisley is most common among White (83.39%) and Black/African American (11.71%) individuals.