Category:English terms derived from Scottish Gaelic
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
English terms that originate from Scottish Gaelic.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- English female given names from Scottish Gaelic (0 c, 17 e)
- English given names from Scottish Gaelic (3 c, 0 e)
- English male given names from Scottish Gaelic (0 c, 31 e)
- English surnames from Scottish Gaelic (0 c, 632 e)
- English terms borrowed from Scottish Gaelic (1 c, 127 e)
- English unisex given names from Scottish Gaelic (0 c, 2 e)
Pages in category "English terms derived from Scottish Gaelic"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 560 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)