Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: dundee
- A city in Scotland.
- A town in Florida.
- An unincorporated community in Pipe Creek Township, Madison County, Indiana, USA
- A city in Iowa.
- A village in Michigan.
- A city in Minnesota.
- A community in New Brunswick, Canada.
- A village in New York.
- A town in the Northern Territory, Australia.
- A community in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- A census-designated place in Ohio.
- A city in Oregon.
- A township municipality in Quebec, Canada.
- A coal mining town in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.