- a small town in Clackmannanshire council area, Scotland (OS grid ref NS9698)
- an unincorporated community in Coosa County, Alabama, USA.
- a former community in Ontario, Canada, now part of the city of Markham.
- IPA(key): /ˈdɔlaʁ/, [ˈdɔlaʁ], [ˈdɔlaɐ̯] (prescriptive standard)
- IPA(key): /ˈdɔlɐ/ (at least equally common)
- Homophone: doller (nonstandard)
- The unchanged plural is used in all contexts. The plural Dollars is used alternatively when referring to dollar notes. It might also be used otherwise, referring to an amount of money, but this is rare and considered nonstandard.
- Dollar in Duden online