Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A surname.
- A coastal resort town in Angus, Scotland.
- A city in Arkansas.
- A village in British Columbia, Canada.
- A city, county seat and county in Colorado.
- A town in Georgia, USA.
- A village in Illinois.
- A city in Iowa.
- A city in Michigan.
- A city in Minnesota.
- A town in Mississippi.
- A city in Missouri.
- A hamlet and census-designated place in New York.
- A community in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- A borough and county seat in Pennsylvania.
- A city in South Dakota.
- A census-designated place in Virginia.
- A town in West Virginia.
- A town in Wisconsin.