Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A habitational surname.
- A city in Texas, USA, named after Sam Houston. It is the county seat of Harris County.
- a city in Missouri, USA, and the county seat of Texas County.
- Any of a number of other places in the English-speaking world.
- A male given name of mainly American usage, transferred from the surname.
- The NASA Mission Control complex located in Houston, named the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center since 1973.
- 1970: Houston, we've had a problem here.