PlayStation (plural PlayStations)
- (video games) A video game console of the "PlayStation" brand.
- I bought a PlayStation for my son.
2003, Cash Peters, Gullible's Travels: The Adventures of a Bad Taste Tourist, page 55:
- Back then, kids didn't have TV or video games, so I guess slaughtering your mom and dad was a bit like the Playstation of its day.
2009, Michael Schaffer, One Nation Under Dog, page 150:
- The Everlasting Treat Ball landed like the PlayStation of the pet products world back in 2004.
2009, Paul Clammer, Alison Bing, Anthony Sattin, Paul Stiles, Lonely Planet Morocco, page 38:
- He was obsessed with bullfighting, which was the PlayStation of the day, only considerably more dangerous; he was soon gored to death.
series of video game consoles