Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Of, pertaining to, or reminiscent of Marcel Proust or his works.
- (of pleasure) Derived from personal memory.
- 1994 Vera Mihailovich-Dickman - "Return" in Post-Colonial Writing: A Cultural Labyrinth
- D'Costa's poems so far published also reverberate with an awareness of the past, and a gently Proustian pleasure, as in the elegiac “In Memorandum”
- 2015 Stephen Dalton - 'Spectre': Film Review
- The character played by French female lead Lea Seydoux is even called Madeleine Swann, a name whose Proustian double resonance can only be deliberate.