Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: ree
- As an English and Scottish surname, variant of Rea, Ray.
- As a Norwegian surname, from the name of several farmsteads, from an obsolete Old Norse word meaning "gravelly ridge."
- As a Korean surname, variant of Ri, itself a variant of Yi.
Ree (plural Rees)
- A surname.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Ree is the 24665th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 1012 individuals. Ree is most common among White (57.02%) and Asian/Pacific Islander (26.68%) individuals.
From Middle Low German rē, from Old Saxon rēho.
Ree n (plural Ree)
- deer (animal)
- English terms derived from Norwegian
- English terms derived from Old Norse
- English terms derived from Korean
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English countable proper nouns
- English surnames
- Plautdietsch terms inherited from Middle Low German
- Plautdietsch terms derived from Middle Low German
- Plautdietsch terms inherited from Old Saxon
- Plautdietsch terms derived from Old Saxon
- Plautdietsch lemmas
- Plautdietsch nouns
- Plautdietsch neuter nouns
- Plautdietsch 1-syllable words