Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (tennis) A type of grand slam in tennis, where a player is reigning champion of all the major tournaments at the same time, but not all the tournaments have occurred in the same tennis season/calendar year.
- Tiger Slam (the same feat in golf, named after Tiger Woods)
- grand slam (a conventional grand slam requires the player to be reigning champion of all major tournaments in the same calendar year/sports season)
- grand slam (one of the major tournaments)
- grand slam (all of the major tournaments collectively)
- slam (one of the major tournaments)
- career grand slam (a player having won all major tournaments at least once in their playing career)