Seuss + -ian
Seussian (comparative more Seussian, superlative most Seussian)
- Of or pertaining to Theodor Seuss Geisel, "Dr. Seuss" (1904–1991), American writer and cartoonist best known for his imaginative children's books, often written in rhyme.
2000, Greg Rucka, Batman: No Man's Land:
- Part of the costumed-criminal set, it was his Seussian top hat that marked him more than anyone else.
- 2006 Scott Weidensaul, Return to Wild America: A Yearlong Search for the Continent's Natural Soul
- The yuccas give the refuge an otherworldly, Seussian air, as though the Lorax might hop out at any moment.
2009, Clark Aldrich, The Complete Guide to Simulations & Serious Games:
- First, Seussian Sim characters are obviously abstracted.