Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A surname common among Rajput clans
- A Sikh surname, from India.
- A male given name from Sanskrit used by Sikhs, often but not necessarily a middle name.
- A Punjabi surname, from Punjabi..
- A surname common in the states of Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh in India
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Singh is the 260th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 116,749 individuals. Singh is most common among Asian/Pacific Islander (82.77%) individuals.
- Hyphenation: Singh
- An Indian Filipino surname, from Sanskrit, common among Sikhs and Punjabis.