See also: St John
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /seɪntdʒɒn/ (saint), IPA(key): /ˈsɪndʒən/ (name)
- (General American) IPA(key): /seɪntdʒɑn/ (saint), IPA(key): /ˈsɪndʒən/ (name)
- Alternative form of
- A surname.
- A male given name transferred from the surnames.
- A town in Lake County, Indiana, USA.
- A small city in and the county seat of Stafford County, Kansas, USA. From the surname.
- A city in St. Louis County, Missouri, USA.
- An unincorporated community in Putnam County, Missouri.
- An unincorporated community in Pulaski County, Missouri, also spelt Saint John.
- A small city in Rolette County, North Dakota, USA.
- A town in Whitman County, Washington, USA.
- An unincorporated community in Calumet County, Wisconsin, USA.