See also: Appendix:Variations of "st"
- Abbreviation of street (in names of specific streets, not as a common noun)
- Abbreviation of Saint (always capitalized).
- (US) Abbreviation of state (pertaining to U.S. states)
- Alternative form of (abbreviation)
This is the customary abbreviation of Street as used in case citations. See e.g. The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, Nineteenth Edition (2010), "Case Names and Institutional Authors in Citations", Table T6, p. 430-431.
- Sta. (abbreviation of "Santa", female "saint" from Spanish, found in some English placenames)
- Ste. (abbreviation of "Sainte", female "saint" from French, found in some English placenames)
abbreviation of Street
abbreviation of Saint — see St