Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Santo
- 1 Indonesian
- 2 Interlingue
- 3 Istriot
- 4 Italian
- 5 Portuguese
- 6 Spanish
- sancto (obsolete)
- Dedicated to a religious purpose or a god; holy; sacred.
- (religion) Flawless from a religious point of view; holy.
- Designed or exalted by a divine sanction; holy; venerable.
- Saintly; relating to saints.
- Inviolable; holy.
- (Of a day) during which one must dedicate himself to religion, rather than work.
Inflection of santo
- (dedicated to a religious purpose): eclesiástico, religioso
- (flawless from a religious point of view): puro
- (designed or exalted by a divine sanction): sacro, sagrado, venerável
- (inviolable): inviolável
- (dedicated to a religious purpose): laico, leigo, mundano, profano, secular, temporal
- (flawless from a religious point of view): impuro, pecador, réprobo
- (Roman Catholicism) someone who has been formally canonised by the Catholic Church
- saint (a virtuous or holy person)
- an extremely kind individual
Terms related to santo
- Kadiwéu: xaanto