Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Istriot lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Istriot adjectives: Istriot terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Istriot adverbs: Istriot terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Istriot conjunctions: Istriot terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Istriot determiners: Istriot terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Istriot nouns: Istriot terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Istriot numerals: Istriot terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Istriot particles: Istriot terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Istriot prepositions: Istriot adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Istriot pronouns: Istriot terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Istriot verbs: Istriot terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Istriot conjunctions (0 c, 7 e)
- ► Istriot determiners (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Istriot verbs (1 c, 63 e)
Pages in category "Istriot lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 413 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)