Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Istriot terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Istriot noun forms: Istriot nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Istriot diminutive nouns: Istriot nouns that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Istriot female equivalent nouns: Istriot nouns that refer to female beings with the same characteristics as the base noun.
- Category:Istriot nouns by gender: Istriot nouns organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Istriot pluralia tantum: Istriot nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
|Top – A B C D E F G I K L M N O P Q R S T U V Y Z|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Istriot nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 236 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)