Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fundamental » All languages » Istriot » Lemmas » Nouns
Istriot terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Istriot noun forms: Istriot nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Istriot diminutive nouns: Istriot nouns that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Istriot nouns by gender: Istriot nouns organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Istriot nouns with other-gender equivalents: Istriot nouns that refer to gendered concepts (e.g. actor vs. actress, king vs. queen) and have corresponding other-gender equivalent terms.
- Category:Istriot pluralia tantum: Istriot nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Istriot proper nouns: Istriot nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
|Top – A B C D E F G I K L M N O P Q R S T U V Y Z|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- Istriot noun forms (0 c, 1 e)
- Istriot diminutive nouns (1 c, 1 e)
- Istriot nouns by gender (2 c, 0 e)
- Istriot nouns with other-gender equivalents (1 c, 0 e)
- Istriot pluralia tantum (0 c, 9 e)
- Istriot proper nouns (1 c, 7 e)
Pages in category "Istriot nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 236 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)