Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (surname): Stanforth
- A habitational surname from Old English.
- A male given name transferred from the surname.
- A private university in Santa Clara County, California.
- A place in England:
- A hamlet in Southill parish, Central Bedfordshire, Bedfordshire (OS grid ref TL1641).
- A village and civil parish in Folkestone and Hythe district, Kent (OS grid ref TR1238).
- A deserted village and civil parish (without a council) in Breckland district, Norfolk (now in a military area) (OS grid ref TL8594).
- A hamlet in Alberbury with Cardeston parish, Shropshire (OS grid ref SJ3312). 
- A number of places in the United States:
- A census-designated place in Santa Clara County, California, the location of the eponymous university.
- An unincorporated community in Latah County, Idaho.
- A village in McLean County, Illinois.
- A census-designated place in Van Buren Township, Monroe County, Indiana.
- A home rule city, the county seat of Lincoln County, Kentucky.
- A township in Isanti County, Minnesota.
- A town, the county seat of Judith Basin County, Montana.
- A town in Dutchess County, New York.
- A small village in Western Cape province, South Africa.