- A maritime county in the southeast of England bordered by East Sussex, Surrey, Greater London, the North Sea and the English Channel.
- A river in Cumbria, England, which flows into Morecambe Bay at Arnside.
- A town in Connecticut
- an unincorporated census-designated place in Republican Township, Jefferson County, Indiana, USA
- A census-designated place in Iowa
- A city in Minnesota
- A town in New York
- A city in Ohio
- A city in Washington, USA
- A surname derived from the place name.
- A male given name transferred from the surname; of mostly American usage, but never popular.
the English maritime county
Kent c (genitive Kents)
- A male given name.
- Roland Otterbjörk: Svenska förnamn, Almqvist & Wiksell 1996, ↑ISBN
-  Statistiska centralbyrån and Sture Allén, Staffan Wåhlin, Förnamnsboken, Norstedts 1995, ↑ISBN: 31 771 males with the given name Kent living in Sweden on December 31st, 2010, with the frequency peak in the 1950s. Accessed on 19 June 2011.