Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
This entry has survived Wiktionary's verification process.
Please do not re-nominate for verification without comprehensive reasons for doing so.
- Added four citations. They suggest this isn't just used in Scotland, but England as well. Astral (talk) 19:00, 22 September 2012 (UTC)
- The 2006 citation is a mention, IMO; the 2007 citation is iffy; the 2009 and 2011 citations are good. - -sche (discuss) 19:29, 22 September 2012 (UTC)
- Both certainly have all the characteristics of rhyming slang, so it's not as implausible as it might look at first glance. Chuck Entz (talk) 21:43, 22 September 2012 (UTC)
- Passes, IMO. - -sche (discuss) 22:49, 23 September 2012 (UTC)
- Passed. - -sche (discuss) 02:03, 27 September 2012 (UTC)