The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
Do you think that it might mean "having a dark color"? SemperBlotto (talk) 20:27, 7 March 2012 (UTC)
- Delete. Mglovesfun (talk) 11:38, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Reason: not a word, it's two words separated by a hyphen. The hyphen is by convention, not part of the spelling, dark colored without a hyphen is another acceptable alternative. Mglovesfun (talk) 21:00, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Delete. Obvious from the parts. Compare pale-coloured, light-coloured, purple-coloured, black-shrouded... Equinox ◑ 11:40, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Delete. Ungoliant MMDCCLXIV 17:14, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Strong keep We aren't paper, we can have pale-colored, light-colored, black-shrouded and as many definitions as we want. User needs to stop his disruptive targeting of me Purplebackpack89 (Notes Taken) (Locker) 20:56, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- I can respect the first sentence of what you've said, but not the second. If this were purely a malicious nomination, three people wouldn't have agreed in less than 24 hours. Mglovesfun (talk) 21:00, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- The fact that we have space for something doesn't automatically mean we should include it. We have enough space for lots of photographs of kittens. Equinox ◑ 22:49, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Or lots of baby showers. Mglovesfun (talk) 23:08, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Delete. Easily guessable sum of parts.--Dmol (talk) 21:15, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Delete. I wonder whether we have inadvertently (or even adverently) allowed similar formations to be included for no good reason. DCDuring TALK 21:33, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
- Webster has a few. spindle-shaped is one of theirs that we also have; perhaps it suggests more than the shape of a spindle, but I'm not familiar with spindles. Equinox ◑ 22:48, 8 March 2012 (UTC)
Deleted.—msh210℠ (talk) 01:08, 15 March 2012 (UTC)