Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
The following information passed a request for deletion.
This discussion is no longer live and is left here as an archive. Please do not modify this conversation, though feel free to discuss its conclusions.
- No this one's just ridiculous; no hablo is a possible phrasebook entry, this isn't. Mglovesfun (talk) 18:20, 20 October 2013 (UTC)
- I'm on the fence. I might delete the Spanish entry as it stands now, but would note that the phrase may be idiomatic in other languages. - -sche (discuss) 19:34, 20 October 2013 (UTC)
- Keep. It's an international slogan, known in Spanish through the world. We keep quite a few slogans. --Anatoli (обсудить/вклад) 07:38, 25 October 2013 (UTC)
- Keep, it's much easier to keep the Spanish entry than to add entries in every non-Spanish language, when it gets three independent, durably archived sources. --18.104.22.168 00:10, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
- Keep.Matthias Buchmeier (talk) 00:31, 29 October 2013 (UTC)