Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
- Delete, along with anything else, everything else, and something else. You can form tons of these on a standard pattern: nobody else, no-one else, somebody else, someone else, whatever else, whoever else, who else, (not) much else... Equinox ◑ 10:25, 4 January 2012 (UTC)
- Del --Hekaheka 12:16, 4 January 2012 (UTC)
- These may be interesting for translations. While "nothing else" is cs:nic jiného, "everything else" is cs:"všechno ostatní" rather than *"všechno jiného" or *"všechno ostatního", for no particular reason other than an idiosyncracy of Czech. I do not know about peculiarities of other languages. --Dan Polansky 16:00, 4 January 2012 (UTC)
- Up to now, we have not let the peculiarities of other languages dictate the structure of the English dictionary. One way to handle this would be to list both jiného and ostatní as Czech translations of "else" and deal with the Czech usage in the respective Czech entries. --Hekaheka 16:53, 4 January 2012 (UTC)
- And nothing further, something else again, etc.—msh210℠ (talk) 18:21, 4 January 2012 (UTC)
- Delete.—msh210℠ (talk) 18:21, 4 January 2012 (UTC)
- Delete. DCDuring TALK 19:42, 4 January 2012 (UTC)