Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: ulp
ULP (plural ULPs)
- (biochemistry) Initialism of ubiquitin-like protein.
- (astronomy) Abbreviation of ultra-luminous pulsar.
- (US politics) Initialism of unfair labor practice.
- 1996 May 1, The Judge Advocate General's School, “The Representation Process”, in The Law of Federal Labor-Management Relations, Charlottesville: US Army, JA 211, page 21:
- Settlement of an ULP charge which required the parties to reopen the existing collective bargaining agreement did not remove the collective bargaining agreement as a bar.
- ULX (“ultralunimous x-ray”)