User talk:Al Silonov
Hello, and welcome to Wiktionary. Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
- Wiktionary Tutorial
- How to edit a page
- How to start a page
- Our format guidelines
- Criteria for inclusion
- Wiktionary Sandbox (a safe place for testing syntax)
- What Wiktionary is not
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wiktionarian! By the way, you can sign your name on Talk (discussion) and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~, which automatically produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the beer parlour or ask me on my Talk page. Again, welcome! bd2412 T 16:58, 7 September 2006 (UTC)
Hello, I'd like to tell you about the Spanish Translation Project that is currently being worked on.
We are looking for contributors of any level, to help out with the project.
If you are interested, please take a moment and look at the page, and leave any comments or suggestions regarding the project.
Thanks. Bearingbreaker92 16:24, 30 December 2006 (UTC)
do you mind if I were to ask you a few personal questions? Feel free to not answer them, but I ask them because I wish to know something about 'memory' in Russia or with Russians in general. I ask these questions to several native Russian speakers, so forgive me if you encounter these questions on different talkpages. So here are the questions:
- When were you born?
- Were you 16 or older in the 1980s?
- Were you born in Russia/Soviet Union? Where?
- How do you remember the Soviet-Afghan war/Afghan war?
- How do you remember the Soviet repression, such as the Gulag or the prison camp system?
- How do you remember the public discussion in the 1980s/1990s about the repression and the prison camp system?
- How do you feel about the victims of the Afghan war and the victims of the repression?
Answer in anyway you like (which includes not answering as well of course), thank you very much.
- Oh, I visit this page so rarely, that I fist set my eyes on this request only almost 2 years after it appeared here. Sorry! The subject is too complex and too off-topic here, so I can give only brief information. I was born in 1959, in Moscow. Repressions have not touched me directly, though my grandfather was falsely accused and executed in 1937. During the Afghan war I studied at a college and then, in 1981, found myself in the Soviet army, though not in Afghanistan. I was ready to desert in case they would send me to Afghanistan, so I was not a "perfect Soviet boy" at that time already. The further the more I learned about the nature of my country and got to dislike its regime, though I've never been a real dissident. --Al Silonov (talk) 21:24, 8 May 2015 (UTC)
There;s vandalism, on smotryaschiy the accent really is on ya not on o like that IP said ! 220.127.116.11