Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Of or pertaining to the Waldenses.
- 2010, Michael C Thomsett, The Inquisition, page 16:
- A spin-off of the Waldensian sect began in 1207 when Durand of Huesca, an early follow of Waldo, converted to Catholicism.
- 2011, Norman Davies, Vanished Kingdoms, Penguin 2012, p. 126:
- Valdensian communities took to the mountains of Savoy, and would defy the authorities in the best Burgundian manner for centuries.
of or pertaining to the the Waldenses
Waldensian (plural Waldensians)