Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A surname, notably of the Scottish patriot William Wallace.
- A male given name, transferred use of the surname since the nineteenth century.
- A census-designated place in California
- A city in Idaho
- A town in Indiana
- A city in Kansas
- A census-designated place in Louisiana
- A village in Nebraska
- A town in North Carolina
- A town in South Dakota
- Patrick Hanks and Flavia Hodges: A Concise Dictionary of First Names. Oxford University Press 2001.