Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: wells
- A town in British Columbia
- A small cathedral city in Somerset, England; the smallest city in England.
- A small town in Norfolk, England (properly Wells-next-the-Sea).
- A topographic surname for someone living near a well or a spring.
- An unincorporated town in Indiana
- A town in Maine
- A city in Minnesota
- An unincorporated community in Mississippi
- A city in Nevada
- A town in New York
- A town in Texas
- A town in Vermont
- A town in Wisconsin