Wiktionary:Pronunciation file requests
Here you can request recordings of English words or phrases for use in Wiktionary. See pronunciation files requests on Commons and the interwiki links for sound files in other languages.
List the word you wish pronounced below and, if you like, a link to your user page so we can notify you when your sound file is ready.
|Oldest US English requests|
No pages meet these criteria.
Automated list of requests: Category:Requests for audio pronunciation
To make a request, add in the "Requests" section.
*[[Word]], ~~~~ *[[Word]] / [[Word]] / [[Word]], ~~~~
If you wish to participate in this project add your name below:
- The New Mikemoral ♪♫ -- US English
- Andrew Krizhanovsky -- Russian
- Gabriel Sjöberg -- US English, neutral (Central Midland) dialect
- Akshay Deokar -- Hindi,Marathi
- Marco Beck -- Kiwi English
- Screw dog -- Australian English
- Dex -- US English, neutral (Northern California) dialect
- Anna -- Latvian, Russian
- Millennia Man -- Canadian English, plus U.S. and U.K. English
- Pius Mau Piailug, need en-US .ogg file for biography of this man; help appreciated. Newportm 21:36, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
- ru:w:Ю́лий О́сипович Ма́ртов for its biographical articles (I apologize in advance in case this is not the right place to request such a recording).--Rowanwindwhistler (talk) 21:55, 6 November 2012 (UTC)
- ru:w:Ве́ра Ива́новна Засу́лич, same as last, thank you.--Rowanwindwhistler (talk) 21:55, 6 November 2012 (UTC)
- ru:w:Па́вел Бори́сович Аксельро́д, same as previous one, thank you.--Rowanwindwhistler (talk) 21:55, 6 November 2012 (UTC)
- ru:w:Гео́ргий Валенти́нович Плеха́нов, last for the time being, thanks a lot!--Rowanwindwhistler (talk) 21:55, 6 November 2012 (UTC)
- bairn (Scottish English) —Pengo (talk) 09:10, 12 May 2013 (UTC)
- 今日は (Japanese) こんにちは: "hello"
- الله أكبر (Arabic)
- sicker Etymology 2, ween, wis, eke, belive, [[needed in US; I would be very thankful! --Anglish4699 02:42, 26 May 2017 (UTC)
- Category:English acronyms
- Category:English heteronyms
- Category:1000 English basic words (As of September 2006, all these have US audio.)
- w:List of names in English with non-intuitive pronunciations
- Words starting with "kn"
- Words starting with "wr"
- Appendix:English pronunciation Words used in the pronunciation key.
- Other languages: "In other languages" sidebar of this page.