This is the sandbox, a page for experimenting with editing Wiktionary pages. Feel free to try out your skills at formatting here by editing this page. Alternatively, you may want to read through How to edit a page for explanations.
NOTE: Any content added to this page may be deleted in twelve hours or less. Do not use this page for anything that you want to keep.
From the Spanish, mural, meaning wall. Infinite Jest, David Foster Wallace. "Several times also Marathe called U.S.A to Steeply "Your walled nation" or "Your mutated nation". The Where, historically, the word comes from (from the Latin […])
- (Received Pronunciation) enPR: prə-nŭn'-sē-ā′-shən, IPA(key): /pɹəˌnʌnsiˈeɪʃən/
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
- Hyphenation: hy‧phen‧a‧tion
Sandbox (plural Sandboxs)
- Definition 1.
- (proscribed) Definition 2.
Some notes about how the entry is generally used.
- Words having an etymological link to word.
- Relevant words that don't have any etymological link to word.
- Insert any references here.