|This is an archive page that has been kept for historical purposes. The conversations on this page are no longer live.|
- 1 January 2011
- 2 2011
- 2.1 Translate into Latin
- 2.2 Translate into Khmer script
- 2.3 English nams in celtic
- 2.4 I would like these translated in to Irish gaelic and Latin please.
- 2.5 Hi! I need a little help.
- 2.6 Quote translation
- 2.7 Translate into Latin-the love you...
- 2.8 english to hebrew
- 2.9 Can someone please translate this quote into Khmer script.
- 2.10 Translation needed- english to Scot gaelic
- 2.11 English to Latin please
- 2.12 translation "dad" in khmer
- 2.13 translation "first son" in ojibwe
- 2.14 Translation needed English into Latin
- 2.15 Serenity Prayer translated to greek
- 2.16 ASAP
- 2.17 Ancient Greek
- 2.18 pounds per square inch (psi)
- 2.19 English to French - 'pounds per square inch (psi)'
- 2.20 English to Gaelic (Scottish) Translation
- 2.21 Into Khmer
- 2.22 Khmer Translation
- 2.23 latin
- 2.24 Khmer script
- 2.25 Translate into Khmer?
- Bulleted list item
Translate into Latin
I'd like the terms "Go to your room!" and "you will not be happy" translated into Latin please. It's for a school assignment. Please e-mail me at email@example.com
- I’m sorry, we don’t like to do school assignments. If we did, you wouldn’t learn anything. You have to do your own work. —Stephen (Talk) 18:18, 2 December 2011 (UTC)
Translate into Khmer script
"Change me now oh hear my cry, change me now oh northern lights. Moon is rising up above, give me my birth right, oh hear me my lord dove."
"Change me now oh hear my cry, change me now oh northern lights. Moon is rising up above, give me my birth right, oh hear me my goddess dove."
English nams in celtic
hi could someone translate Debbie and Domoinic into ancient (i.e lines) Celtic?
could you please translate for me the following phrase in khmer script?
Do not explain anything, DO NOT apologize for NOTHING, NO ONE IS LISTENING, is pure LOSS TIME.
I would like these translated in to Irish gaelic and Latin please.
What does not break me makes me stronger Forgivness never forgets I am loved Just breathe
Thank you for your help
- The Latin for "I am loved" is simply "amor".
PLEASE TRANSLATE THE LATIN WORD PLACET INTO ENGLISH AND TIBETIAN. THANK YOU—This comment was unsigned.
- Did you check the entry for placet? It has the English, at any rate.—msh210℠ (talk) 08:43, 6 January 2011 (UTC)
Hi! I need a little help.
Hi. I was planning to have a tattoo soon but I want to translate it in Khmer. Do you mind helping me? Here's a question I want to translate "Will you ever learn?" what can develop skill me of language English.
Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed
- Bendito sea aquél que no espera nada, porque nunca se sentirá decepcionado. —Stephen (Talk) 13:21, 6 January 2011 (UTC)
Translate into Latin-the love you...
Please translate into latin the following lyric: The love you take is equal to the love you make...
im getting a tattoo that says "beloved one" translated into italian. i think its either amato or amato uno?
- Not "amato uno". Assuming that your beloved one is a boy, you could say "il mio amato". —Stephen (Talk) 02:55, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
english to hebrew
please could you translate "life is good" into hebrew. Thank you so much—This comment was unsigned.
Can someone please translate this quote into Khmer script.
‘In what is seen, there should be just the seen: In what is heard, there should be just the heard: In what is sensed, there should be just the sensed: In what is thought, there should be just the thought.’
If someone could pretty please translate that into khmer script.
Translation needed- english to Scot gaelic
I need to know how to say "Nothing gold can stay. " in Scot gaelic..not irish and not newfi, has to be Scotish
English to Latin please
I want this quote for a tattoo but I would lie to disguise it in Latin...
"Nothing hurts like nothing at all."
Sorry, I don't know the translation, but do you really want to scar your body for ever and ever with a phrase so ambiguous, so fatuous?
Nothing hurts like love, etc - ok. Nothing hurts like nothing - implying perhaps to feel nothing is the worst pain. Nothing hurts like nothing at all - what is the redundant "at all" for? Nothing at all is surely the absence of everything, oblivion, where no feeling is. Indeed, you would "lie" to disguise it in Latin.
translation "dad" in khmer
I want to know how the word 'fear nothing trust no one ' is written in khmer. Who can help me?
- Dad is ឳ (’əv), which is affectionate for ឪពុក (’əvpuk), father. —Stephen (Talk) 15:58, 13 January 2011 (UTC)
Can Someone please translate: Liveing with Honour, Wisdom and courage to latin?
translation "first son" in ojibwe
Can some one translate for me the name "first son" into ojibwe I want to name my son that since he's my first son
Translation needed English into Latin
May I ask someone to translate the following into Latin, please? (it's for my best friends tattoo) :) "'i will wait a lifetime for you'"
"saeculorum tibi exspectabo." (assuming that "For you" is in the singular)
Serenity Prayer translated to greek
i need an accurate translation of the Serenity Prayer into Greek. "God, give me the serenity prayer to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
thanks so much.
I think I'm in love, and she do not know ...
- In Greek: Θεέ μου, δώσε μου την προσευχή της ηρεμίας για να δεχτώ τα πράγματα που δεν μπορώ να αλλάξω, το κουράγιο να αλλάξω τα πράγματα που μπορώ, και τη σοφία να γνωρίζω τη διαφορά.
could you please translate .... forever in my heart into gaelic wrighting please
Would someone help me translate "Life is Good" into ancient Greek?
The accent on ἐστί should point the opposite way
This is a really old request, but shouldn't there actually be no accent on ἐστι since it is enclitic (hence Stephen's correct accute on ζωή) unless found at the beginning of a sentence of the "There is X" sort? Salmoneus.Aiolides 22:08, 25 June 2011 (UTC)
pounds per square inch (psi)
pounds per square inch (psi)
English to French - 'pounds per square inch (psi)'
English to French - 'pounds per square inch (psi)'?
- livre par pouce carré (1 lb/in² = 6894,76 Pa (Pascals or N/m²)). —Stephen (Talk) 23:11, 18 January 2011 (UTC)
English to Gaelic (Scottish) Translation
I need the words 'Hidden' and 'Resistance' as nouns translated into Gaelic Scottish, can anyone please help me?
'hidden' = falaichte 'resistance' = stri (that's resistance as into fight against something) hope that helps 07.09.2011
I'm looking to get this translated from English in to Khmer:
Tell your story
thanks for any help you can provide!
Can anybody translate this in Khmer?
"long live hope"
In the traditional script?
I need "one life no regrets" translated into latin
The closest translation is:"Quisque vitae quam non dolet."
I would like the following translated into Khmer script
Starr Brianna = ស្តរ ប្រៀណ្ណា
Saylor Grace = សីឡ គ្រែសា
Alli Elizabeth = អាលី អៀលីសាបាត់
Ivy Mae = ឯវា មេ
- That’s the best I can do with these. You should get a second opinion. —Stephen (Talk) 22:28, 25 January 2011 (UTC)
Translate into Khmer?
Would it be possible for someone to translate these three sentences from Martin Luther King Jr.'s Speech?
"It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of the Negro's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning."
I apologize for the bulk of text! Thanks!