Wiktionary:Votes/bt-2010-03/User:MewBot for bot status
Jump to navigation Jump to search
User:MewBot for bot status
- Nomination: I hereby request the Bot flag for User:MewBot for the following purposes:
- To create form entries for Dutch verbs (and in the future adjectives and nouns, will start new vote if necessary?). The bot creates verb forms from an article containing a Dutch conjugation template. It then creates pages for those articles, or appends a new ==Dutch== section with the entry to an existing page if it does not yet have such a section. Bot may be modified in the future to fetch a to-do list from a subpage of its user page. Other users can then give the bot pages to work on.
- Example edit: All forms in the conjugation templates (both) at doorlopen.
- Example edit: All forms in the conjugation template at wapperen.
- Example edit: All forms (except aanpak) in the conjugation template at aanpakken.
- --CodeCat 18:08, 25 March 2010 (UTC)
- Vote ends: 23:59 1 April 2010 (UTC)
- Vote started: 18:08, 25 March 2010 (UTC)
- Support Mglovesfun (talk) 19:16, 25 March 2010 (UTC). Just looked at the test edits, very good. Mglovesfun (talk) 19:16, 25 March 2010 (UTC)
- Support Conrad.Irwin 19:56, 25 March 2010 (UTC)
- Support Rising Sun talk? contributions 19:58, 25 March 2010 (UTC). The more language conj-o-bots, the better.
- Support Wonderful! -- Prince Kassad 21:51, 25 March 2010 (UTC)
- Support —Internoob (Disc•Cont) 01:33, 26 March 2010 (UTC)
- Support Razorflame 22:07, 27 March 2010 (UTC) Good work so far.
- Support —AugPi (t) 22:35, 27 March 2010 (UTC)
- Support Jamesjiao → T ◊ C 12:04, 29 March 2010 (UTC) Ah sorry. Wasn't aware of this vote until now. Support of course as I am already using it! Jamesjiao → T ◊ C 12:04, 29 March 2010 (UTC)
- Passed unanimously - made it so. SemperBlotto 17:24, 26 March 2010 (UTC)