Zork + -ian
Zorkian (comparative more Zorkian, superlative most Zorkian)
- (video games) Of or pertaining to the Zork series of early computer games (originating in the 1970s), works of interactive fiction set in a sprawling underground labyrinth.
- 1982, Popular Computing, volume 2
- I won't say anything else about the Zorkian characters or combat for fear of detracting from each exhilarating discovery.
- 1994, Peter Spear, Return to Zork
- Your character doesn't understand any of the Zorkian languages in which the book's jokes are written and must have them translated by others.
- 1997, Rick Barba, Michael Knight, Rod Harten, CD-ROM Classics
- Restless patrons are calling for the standard Zorkian conclusory fanfare!