Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Abraxas
Mistaken spelling of Abrasax.
abraxas (plural abraxases)
- (Gnosticism, historical) A transcription of Abrasax.
abraxas m (plural abraxas)
- “abraxas”, in Trésor de la langue française informatisé [Digitized Treasury of the French Language], 2012.
- English 3-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- English terms with historical senses
- French 3-syllable words
- French terms with IPA pronunciation
- French terms with audio links
- French lemmas
- French nouns
- French countable nouns
- French masculine nouns
- French terms with historical senses