Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: absenté
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of
- inflection of :
- absence: failure to be present where one is expected, wanted, or needed; nonattendance; deficiency. (in school, work and others)
- a person who is absent from his or her employment, school, post, duty, etc.
- a landholder who lives in another district or country than the one in which his estate is situated.
- “absente” in Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia (KBBI) Daring, Jakarta: Badan Pengembangan dan Pembinaan Bahasa, Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia, 2016.