Jump to navigation Jump to search
- third-person singular present indicative form of acabar
- second-person singular imperative form of acabar
- Third-person singular (ele, ela, also used with tu and você?) present indicative of acabar
- Second-person singular (tu) affirmative imperative of acabar
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of acabar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of acabar.
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of acabar.
- A word which makes the sentence specify curiosity, dither or doubt (and sometimes courtesy) meaning. In English phrases like "I wonder", "Would you please mind...", "May I..." are used instead of it.
- Acaba bana ne hediye aldı? (curiosity) ― (I wonder) What did he/she buy me as a present?"
- Acaba sınavı geçer miyim? (doubt) ― (I wonder) Can I pass the exam?"
- Acaba hangi ayakkabıyı alsam? (dither) ― (I wonder) Which shoe should I buy?
- Acaba şu çantaya da bakabilir miyim? (courtesy) ― (I wonder) Can I see this bag, too?
- "Acaba" may be at the end of the sentence, too, as in "Bana ne hediye aldı acaba?"
- acaba in Turkish dictionaries at Türk Dil Kurumu