Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
adornment (countable and uncountable, plural adornments)
- A decoration; that which adorns.
- Synonyms: see Thesaurus:decoration
- The draperies did little to keep out the light; rather, they were mainly there as adornment for the windows.
- The act of decorating.
a decoration; that which adorns
the act of decorating
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
- “adornment”, in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, Springfield, Mass.: G. & C. Merriam, 1913, →OCLC.
- adornment at OneLook Dictionary Search