Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- simple past tense and past participle of
- Supplied or infused with air or oxygen.
- (Britain, informal) Annoyed or agitated.
- 2011, Allie Spencer, Summer Loving, page 9:
- I was risk averse at the best of times and due to Malcolm's infamous temper – and we are talking about the man who got so aerated over some missing sales figures that he actually passed out – I had taken it as my mission at work to eliminate risk completely.
- 2015, Marguerite Kaye, The Soldier's Dark Secret, page 48:
- Stupid thing for me to get so aerated about.