Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: aérostat
aerostat (plural aerostats)
- An aircraft, such as a dirigible or balloon, that derives its lift from buoyancy rather than from wings or rotors.
- A moored balloon flown in a semi-permanent manner, as a border patrol monitoring balloon affixed at 18,000 feet (~6km).
- (lighter-than-air craft, with respect to its weight relationship with air): aerodyne
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
aerostat m inan
declension of aerostat
- aerostat in Polish dictionaries at PWN
aerostat m (Cyrillic spelling аеростат)