amateur press association
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A group of people who collaborate on publishing a periodical for distribution internally to the group.
- 1872 February, “Convention of Amateur Editors”, in The Typographic, volume 2, number 2, page 5:
- The Eastern Amateur Press Association held its first Convention at the St. Nicholas Hotel, New York, recently, and was attended by thirty members of the amateur Press.
- 1992, Bacon-Smith, Camille, Enterprising Women, →ISBN, pages 44–45:
- An amateur press association is a small group, seldom more than thirty and usually many fewer members, who collaborate in the publication of an apa.