Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (business) Initialism of American Pale Ale.
- (business) Initialism of American Plywood Association.
- (economics) Initialism of asset purchase agreement.
- (healthcare) Initialism of American Psychiatric Association.
- (law) Initialism of assistant prosecuting attorney.
- (media) Initialism of amateur press association.
- (psychology) Initialism of American Psychological Association.
- (historical) American Protective Association: an anti-Catholic secret society established in 1887 by American Protestants.