Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: asian
Asian (plural Asians)
- A person from Asia.
- A person with Asian ancestry.
- (US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand) A person from or with ancestry in East or Southeast Asia.
- (UK, South Africa) A person from or with ancestry in the Indian subcontinent.
- (2015) "There are white, black, Asian and Chinese Britons"
- A domestic cat of a breed similar to the Burmese.
- (person from Asia): Oriental
- (person from east Asia): East Asian, Oriental, Oriental Asian, Chinese (loosely)
- (person from the Indian subcontinent): South Asian, Desi, Asian Indian, East Indian, Indian (loosely), Pakistani (loosely)
person from Asia
person from or descended from people from the Indian sub-continent
person from or descended from people from east Asia
Asian (not comparable)
- of, relating to or from Asia
of, relating to or from Asia