See also: filipino
- 1 English
- 2 Tagalog
- A Philippine language used in the Philippines, based on Tagalog, also known as Manileño.
One of two national languages of the Philippines
Filipino (plural Filipinos)
- A native or inhabitant of the Philippines, especially a male.
- (male Filipino): Filipina
native or inhabitant of the Philippines
Filipino (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to the Philippines or its people.
- Of or pertaining to Tagalog, the language of the Philippines.
Of or pertaining to the Philippines or its people
- Pilipino (the former name)