Jump to navigation Jump to search
- simple past tense and past participle of
- While waiting for the bus, I amused myself by performing a mime interpretation of the Gettysburg Address.
- Pleasurably entertained.
- The children chased one another in a circle in front of their amused parents.
- Displaying amusement.
- (usually with a complement) Enjoying humor aspects (of something).
- He was amused to note the disarray of his opponents.
- He was very amused by the lyrics.
- She was amused with their antics.
- The entertainers parodied his speech. He was not amused.