Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Of or pertaining to anemia.
- (by extension) Weak; listless; lacking power, vigor, vitality, or colorfulness.
- 1938, Henry Goddard Leach, Forum and Century, volume 100, page 156:
- My ordinarily even disposition was shattered, I thought, beyond repair — a condition that was not improved by my utter abhorrence of a diet of infant's food and anemic vegetables.
of or pertaining to anemia
anemic (plural anemics)
- An individual who has anemia.
anemic (not comparable)