Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (medicine) Failure to achieve orgasm.
- 2018 June 8, Anonymous, “My life in sex: ‘After taking antidepressants, my genitals felt numb’”, in The Guardian:
- I've since discovered this side-effect isn't uncommon and has a name: PSSD (post-SSRI sexual dysfunction). I know men who also suffer with PSSD and struggle with the same genital numbness and anorgasmia, coupled with erectile dysfunction.
failure to achieve orgasm
- anorgasmia at OneLook Dictionary Search
anorgasmia f (plural anorgasmie)
- anorgasmia in Treccani.it – Vocabolario Treccani on line, Istituto dell'Enciclopedia Italiana
anorgasmia f (usually uncountable, plural anorgasmias)
- “anorgasmia” in Dicionário Priberam da Língua Portuguesa.
anorgasmia f (plural anorgasmias)