Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: anti-art
- Opposed to art, or to the concept of fine art
- 1992 March 27, Fred Camper, “The Unordered Universe”, in Chicago Reader:
- Some saw them, and other Rauschenberg works, as neo-Dada, antiart gestures, for example.
- (art) Art created in opposition to the concept of art
- 1989 June 16, Gary Kamiya, “Reading: Children of the Void”, in Chicago Reader:
- The weakness exists within culture itself, in the form of certain desires, dreams, and deliriums called up by "entertainment," mass culture, by certain types of antiart.