Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: anti-Christian
- Pertaining to Antichrist.
- 1644, John Milton, Aeropagitica:
- it was first establisht and put in practice by Antichristian malice and mystery on set purpose to extinguish, if it were possible, the light of Reformation, and to settle falshood; little differing from that policie wherewith the Turk upholds his Alcoran, by the prohibition of Printing.
- Opposed to Christians or Christianity.
pertaining to the Antichrist — see Antichristic
opposed to Christians or Christianity
antichristian (plural antichristians)
- One who opposes Christians or Christianity.