- A place for keeping antiques.
- 1965, M. J. Vermaseren, C. C. Van Essen, The Excavations in the Mithraeum of the Church of Santa Pricsa in Rome:
- […] to make preparations for establishing an antiquarium in the nymphaeum under the right side-aisle of the Church (below Zone CC-DD-EE).
- 2015, Nancy Thomson de Grummond, Encyclopedia of the History of Classical Archaeology:
- Albrecht also provided for an antiquarium in the ducal Residenz, a room devoted to the display of Roman portrait busts (many bearing fanciful identifications) as a series of illustrious men.