Jump to navigation Jump to search
- His arched back ached from the constant strain.
- 1992, Rudolf M. Schuster, The Hepaticae and Anthocerotae of North America: East of the Hundredth Meridian, volume V, page 7
- The lobule margins, furthermore, are arched away from the lobe, with the consequence that (when fully inflated) the abaxial leaf surface forms the interior lining of the lobule.
- simple past tense and past participle of
- He arched his back into a half-moon curve trying to get the stiffness out.